Dear ISIAsia Rink Members, Professional members, and Skaters,
We have collected some sample of documents that have been shared by Ice Sports Industry (ISI) US that may help you and your rink to reopen again.
Some of these guidance document outlines the practical application of prevention strategies to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in your facilities. Please ensure that your program is following the parameters outlined by your NATIONAL GUIDELINE (HEALTH MINISTRY) in your respective country.
In general, the guidance document includes recommendations for:
▪ Following social distancing.
▪ Masking when appropriate.
▪ Encouraging and enforcing norms of health etiquette.
▪ Promoting health checks and screening of participants and staff/volunteers.
▪ Enforcing stay-at-home when sick expectations.
▪ Ensuring policies are considerate of staff, volunteers, and participants at highest risk of complications.
As we believe that your safety and well-being are a priority for ISIAsia. We are convinced that the work you are all doing to apply these “new normal” is incredible.
If you wish to share your rink’s reopening guideline and safety protocols to other rink members, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com. We strongly believe this is the time to work as team to go through this covid-19 season.
Thank you for your continuous support. Please take a good care of yourself and your loved ones.
Harry Janto Leo