Warm welcome to Sub-Zero Ice Skate Club Megabangna!
We would like to thank you for your interest and participation in “Skate Bangkok 2019”. This is our 10th years “Skate Bangkok” event and we are very excited to welcome you to Sub-Zero Ice Skate Club Megabangna in Bangkok, Thailand. “Skate Bangkok grow with passion on ice”
Make plans now and encourage all of your skaters to attend!
Your cooperation and efficient assistance with this registration process will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
- There will be 2 entry forms: Individual Entry, and Team Entry. Fill-out the entry forms with complete information and carefully including the ISI MEMBERSHIP No. If you are a new member, please fill “NEW” in the box. Please ensure to note your partner’s name, age, & sex on your form if you are participating in Couples, Dance, Pairs, Couples Spotlight, Family Spotlight, or Jump & Spin events.COMPETITION ENTRY & TESTING DEADLINES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED – Skate Bangkok 2018 DEADLINE: Tuesday, 5 November 2019.
Late entries will only be accepted after approval of the Competition Director, and after the double fee payments are received.
- Transfer the money into U.S. dollars and then send a T/T wire transfer in U.S. dollars to Sub-Zero Ice Skate Club before Tuesday , 5 November 2019. Complete payment details please find “Special Coach Notes”.
- Please plan your travel and practice sessions so you can attend the REQUIRED COACH & JUDGE MEETING ON Wednesday , 4 December, 2019 FROM 7.00 PM.Note: Coach and Judge Goodies bag will be distributed ONLY during the meeting.
- Individual medals will be awarded for 1st – 5th Place winners. All skaters not placing 1st – 5th will receive a 5th Place medal. Overall Team Champion Trophies will be presented to each participating rink team.
- NO PRACTICE ICE RESERVATIONS OR INFORMATION WILL BE ACCEPTED OR AVAILABLE BEFORE THE SCHEDULE SENT OUT TO TEAM LEADER OR TEAM MANAGER BY E-MAIL
- Special Promotion for unlimited event registration only 270 $USD
“Hope To See You All In December,
Sub-Zero Ice Skate Club Megabangna
Jack Pipat Cherdchid
Skate Bangkok 2019 Competition Director
Registration for Entry
1. Please make sure all the participants have valid ISIAsia membership during Competition and registered relevant test level to ISIAsia Office before competition start. (If you have any questions, please feel free to contact ISIAsia Office)
2. Complete the entry form with ISIAsia valid coach to sign for confirmation of event level.
3. Send the entry forms and transfer entry payment to Host Rink. Please be reminded that you have to send a copy of all the entry forms to ISIAsia Office for record.
4. If there is any updates or changes, please contact ISIAsia Office AND the Competition Director